MAXI SKIP HIRE IPSWICH
If you’re considering maxi skip hire for your next clean-up or home improvement project, there are a few things to be aware of. Maxi skip hire is a convenient and cost-effective way to get rid of large amounts of waste and can be useful for many types of projects. But it’s also important to understand the pros and cons of this type of skip hire before making a decision.
MAXI SKIP HIRE IPSWICH SIZES AND PRICES
10 YARD SKIP
In large projects, it is the ideal leap to utilize. It is completely reliable and has a sizable waste-transporting capacity. Dimensions of a commonly used 10-yard skip are about 12 feet long, 6 feet wide and 5 feet high. The cost of a 10-yard skip starts from £258 – £363.
12 YARD SKIP
Putting a lot of trash into something is beneficial. It is a fantastic and sturdy waste material holder. These skips of 12-yard with 13 feet length, 6 feet width and 6 feet high can contain up to 120-130 black bags in them. Prices usually start ranging from £277 – £367.
14 YARD SKIP
14-yard skips offer the unique capacity to transport a large amount of trash. The 14-yard can hold up to 140-150 black bin bags. With a length of about 13.5 feet, the height of 5 feet and a width of about 6 feet. Prices standardized from £303 – £450.
16 YARD SKIP
It has a large capacity for carrying garbage and is mainly used for corporate waste. It can hold 170 to 180 packets. We are providing best 16-yard skips with the capacity of about 4.3 meter Length, 1.75 meter Width and having a height of about 2 meter. 16-yard skip at cost-effective prices ranging from £316 – £525.
18 YARD SKIP
It is an unusual choice in contemporary areas since it includes numerous heavy and massive materials. They are about 13 feet long, 6.5 feet wide as well as 7 feet high. They have much capacity to load up and are incredibly beneficial. Maxi skips with its vast space available at £1045 on average.
PROS AND CONS OF MAXI SKIP HIRE
Assuming you are talking about the pros and cons of hiring a maxi skip:
- They’re perfect for large projects. If you’re undertaking a big home renovation or landscaping project, then a maxi skip is the ideal solution for getting rid of all the waste.
- They’re very versatile. Maxi skips can be used for a variety of different types of waste, including general household rubbish, green waste, construction waste and more.
- They’re convenient. Skip hire companies will drop off and pick up the skip at a time that’s convenient for you, so you don’t have to worry about fitting it into your schedule.
- They’re cost-effective. Skip hire is often much cheaper than hiring a dumpster or using a local council tip, especially if you need the skip for an extended period of time.
- Maxi skip can be more expensive than other types of skips
- It may not be available in all areas
- It can be difficult to load and unload due to their size and weight.
In conclusion, maxi skip hire is a great way to manage waste and debris in an efficient, cost-effective manner. It offers plenty of advantages, such as volume capacity and affordability, but it also has some drawbacks that you should consider before deciding if it’s the right option for your project. Whichever method you go with though, always be sure to take into account local regulations when disposing of your waste materials.